Norwalk JR Football & Cheer
Norwalk Jr Football & Cheer is a member of the
Fairfield County Football League (FCFL).
REGISTRATION BEGINS ON 4/17/2022
REGISTER FOR ALL PROGRAMS AT:
Tackle Football 2022
Tackle Registration for Grades 3-8
- Early Registration Begins: 4/15/22
- Registration Cost during early registration is $270 per player
- We are requiring a $70 deposit in order to register your child.
- After June 16, all registrations will be $305
- After August 1, a late fee of $25 will be added making registration $330 per player
Direct Link to Register your Tackle Player: 2022 Tackle Registration
Flag Football 2022
Norwalk Jr Football & Cheer offers an NFL Flag Football program for grades K-8.
NFL Flag Registration for Grades K-8
- Registration Opens: 4/17/22
- Registration Cost is $160 per player.
- All registrations require payment in full at date of registration
Direct Link to Online Registration: 2022 Flag Registration
Cheerleading NOT AVAILABLE in 2022
Cheer Registration for Grades 1-8
- Registration Begins: 04/15/21
- Registration Cost is $300 per player
- After July 10, a late fee of $50 will be added making registration $350 per player
- No Deposit is required for registration during the 2021 season however accounts must be paid in full prior to the start of the season
Direct Link to Cheer Registration: Cheer Not Available in 2022
WAITLIST INFO: IF THERE IS A WAITLIST FOR YOUR GRADE LEVEL, MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR NAME ON IT SO WE CAN DETERMINE IF WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS TO ADD ANOTHER TEAM!
PLEASE NOTE - NEW POLICIES ARE IN PLACE!!
- The following forms must be printed and returned prior to the participant being fitted or receiving equipment:
- Medical Clearance (signed & stamped by a doctor.)
- Final Report Card (showing all marking periods)
- Birth Certificate or Passport (new players only)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION - TACKLE
- $70 of your registration fee is Non-Refundable if you should cancel after registering. Credit cards and Visa Debit cards accepted online. Checks & money orders by mail. No Refunds (of fees after deposits) after September 1, 2022.
- Equipment fittings will be announced and are at Brien McMahon High School from 9am-12pm. Additional, non-league issued equipment will be the responsibility of the participant (i.e., cleats, gloves, protective cup, cheer sneakers, accessories, etc.)
- Parents/guardians are expected to volunteer a minimum of 12 hours during the season.